Monday, February 16, 2015

My History With KDICE

Well, where do I start? I found this game in about late 2011. I can't even remember the first name I ever signed up with, but i only played a few games then stopped (I really didn't know what i was doing). I was just bored and looking for a multi-player risk type game, so i typed that into "Google search". A few months passed and I got bored again, so I figured I would look up the game again. there I was staring at a screen of a flash game that would become a huge aspect of my life.

I made the account "boon26m". I wasn't really good at the game, i was making horrible moves, pissing people off, getting yelled at...I finally got the hang of the game and won a few, but didn't get that far as it sits at level 26 or so. I noticed that chat was a huge aspect of the game and which will have a major effect on where I am now in the game. People would argue with me and i would argue back ( as people usually do on the Internet...pointless). So to get them back i created another account (Dracula 666 x) so i could play anonymously and make moves against them. I was just passing time, nothing more nothing less. I then got banned for a racist comment, which i never made, but was banned anyways because someone lied about it (r0n). So i went back to using "boon26m". I met a player named "BigDaddyKane"....it became fun playing at tables with him and chatting and "pwning" noobs, i was a noob myself, but it was fun regardless. 

Not soon after a player named "Gurgi" came along. I didn't know who he was or how long he had been playing as i didn't check stats or know how significant they were at that point. I won some games that he was playing in and he won some also. i started getting better at the game and started playing tables that had "domination points". I accumulated a fair amount of points so I started playing at 2k tables. Gurgi/Lucky Loser, YuxxyB/peridot, {A}MonkeySlayer were usually there. If you hadn't been playing since the dawn of time you would be unsuspecting of any PGA (I really didn't know what that was at that point anyways). so i started playing some games and I noticed that these 3 players were constantly fucking me over, so i mentioned it in chat and "Gurgi" comes back with some smart ass response per usual. We then started to argue about many things and then "Gurg1" was born.

Gurg1 started out as just a way to "troll" "Gurgi" and mark him as a coward LOL. I used to take his avatar and use it but first i would put little yellow dots in the eyes to mark him as a coward. To me this was funny. I started playing many games and many people thought that I was actually "Gurgi" sometimes i would go with it if it benefited me in a game and sometimes I would just tell people I'm not josh or that I'm not the real "Gurgi". The game started getting fun and I was making many friends and started making enemies because I did stab A LOT. 

At this point in the game i really didn't have any "PGA's", just people i saw often and occasionally "OTF'd" with. Eventually "Gurg1" became my main account and i played it often. I then found the site "warsocial.com" (laggy knock off of kdice), so you would find me there more than you would at kdice. There was some weird guy there that was kind of nuts and stalkerish (Scruffy). He would get so mad if won a lot of game 1v1. I started switching back and forth from kdice to warsocial. I had a lot of time during the winter months. On Kdice i ran into a player in a game who was pretty funny and i like his style (Axl Rose Sucks). We only played one game at the same table and it was quite a long game. We had some laughs and fucked over some player together at that table and he began to cry PGA. Mind you this is the first game i have ever played with Axl. Anyways Axl said in chat, "you wanna pga?", I then replied with "sure anytime".  I don't think I really ever saw Axl much after that, as I had a baby on the way and needed to focus on that. By this time i knew jurgen well and asked him for a ban. He said "I need a reason to ban you" , I then replied, "Jurgen, I cheated badly." and the ban was in effect, mind you there was no cheating done at this time by me, I'm not really a "techy" guy.

So about 3 months goes by, the baby is here and I started to have a little time while she was sleeping. I made a few accounts just to mess around with and play a few games with as well. I almost forgot all about my "Gurg1" account. around August 2013 i asked Jurgen for an unban, he respectfully gave me +play as i really never had any problems with him before. A few months goes by, playing a few games here and there. Then my real life started getting fucked up with my CRAZY EX. I would leave the house a lot so i wouldn't have to be abused by her and i would go sit in my truck and drink coffee. I really didn't want to keep sitting in my truck drinking coffee alone, so i started to bring my laptop with me whenever i left the house, when she was being crazy. Kdice was a good time killer so i started being there often whenever we would fight, which was often. I decided to get a membership so i could play more tourneys and have more fun and just take my mind off of all the bad that was going on in my life.

A few days into my new membership i came across chiefkeef and integrai. They were PGA'ing hardcore on a 0 table nonetheless. I said to myself "fuck it, if they're gonna cheat i think i will too.". So i grabbed my phone, logged in, sat at a table with my phone and laptop(in my truck, using a local convenience store Wi-Fi. ChiefKeef and integrai both sat also and the game began. I ended up 1/2 with myself and they complained and i was banned on Gurg1 for 45 days. I complained to Jurgen and told him my side of the story and he let me play on an Alternate name. I chose the name "Kurt_Russell" and used a pic of him from the 80's as my avatar, i just thought it was funny to use real life people for a user name, i get a chuckle out of it. I did pretty well and placed 5th the month i was banned in Jan. 2014. Then the next month i placed 4th with Gurg1. This was all without cheating. I used to talk to Jurgen a lot, mostly because he banned me for just "saying the wrong thing". So as i needed something to pass the time I had to beg for my account back. I had friends there, people i talked to, people i had fun with. And being out in the cold in my truck because i had a crazy fiance at home i really needed something to take my mind off things...kdice was the "out" for that. 

There were a few players that i had heated arguments with that earned me a ban, although they should have been banned too for what they were doing to me in the first place and saying (stalking, saying nasty things etc...). Me and Jurg had created a love hate relationship by this time, that is why it was so easy to ban me and not want to hear my side of things or just give me a chance, he would minus EVERYTHING...even if it should have just been a chat ban. This is around the time i started finding out about making alts and just playing with them. I was in my truck anyways...if i was -re register i would just drive down the road and make a new name. i had no clue about proxies or anything at this time. 

The more Jurgen would ban me, the easier it started to become to find new ways to make new accounts (it became fun to do this and make funny names).  Sometimes I would make an account from my phone, log out and then log right in on my computer. It was a way around - re register. I had no clue about "disposable mail" at this point.

There was this one month Jona started playing again and him, Im Defeated, and I always ended up on the same table. Im Defeated was very agitated that month it seemed, i think he was doing tons of blow again. We formed an alliance called "TLT", all we had to do was say it and we were saved although there was the occasionally stab from Im Defeated after we PWNT the board, but i forgive him, cocaine is one hell of a drug. There was a few time me and Im Defeated would play Gpokr together. This was around the time when we figured out how to get free refills and not have to wait the 10 minutes. We would just go "all in" and say "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee". Chief Keef, Im Defeated and I used to troll xsketch hard, whether it was drawing dicks, to getting the pot so high we medaled in one turn. Some good times. There was also this one night I had my tinychat up and Keef was listening to me make late night prank calls to people and he also listened while Michele would yell at me on the phone. Good stuff.

Razor Ramon, he was a true champion. I didnt even know who he was at the time, but we used to PGA tons. The stuff that used to come out of his mouth was insane and I loved every minute of it. SO HILARIOUS.

Magic Roundabout...

Sotos: eat greek twice a week

Whims

I will give hcdug a mention here also because he has always been there. Always first to PGE someone and say "I'm not your PGE" lol i think it's funny. The guy has a good sense of humor, but doesn't know how to let things go. We've made up a time or 2, but in the end it just wasn't meant to be. I will never forget all the times he followed me table to table screaming "PGA, or STABBER!!!" lol those were the days...

THRILLHO ...just a sociopath ... I will say nothing more, nothing less


So June 2014 rolls around, I'm a pretty good player at this point and have made amends with many players (still the occasional PGE lurking around "hcdug", "THRILLHO", "Qaziyev"). June 2014 was the most activity I have ever seen on Kdice, I accumulated 60k within the first few days. I then lost 30k, and went back up to around 60k by the end of the first week (so many 5k games were going on). i noticed integral was around a lot and we had had some pretty good talks by this time, so we sorta became PGA. It wasn't the kind of PGA through " fb chat " or messenger or anything, it was more of an understanding that we both know how to play so lets not fuck each other if we both have the upper hand and recognize moves. A week or so goes by and Integral states in chat that we can't do this anymore, because our OTF turned into more of a PGA, so I agreed and kept playing. by ths time i had many many points and started getting into some pretty heated arguments with Qaziyev. We decided to contact each other on facebook and make amends. Our friendship turned into OTF, which eventually led to us being 1/2 a lot of games. By this time i was determined to get to 300k. i was already way ahead of everyone and could have just taken my gold, but i got greedy. Qaziyev and I started handing each other games back and forth and our fb chat became extensive. Sometimes he would see my chat there and sometimes he wouldn't (so to someone reading it from the outside, it would look way worse than it was). Jurgen soon messaged me with "stop pga'ing with Qazi". I showed Qazi this message and we stopped. Vicsf got caught up in all of this too, i knew it would be easy to get him to make "friendly" moves if i started talking to him on facebook, because i saw first hand how him and Caesar- blue did it constantly and i made another friend so that was cool too. I played many games in the morning EST. i was winning atleast 20k every morning (this was without help, 5 man games early morning were easy).

Half way through the month i saw people changing their names on the leaderboard and was pretty much having an X-Files marathon in the house watching all 9 seasons in a row and thought changing my name mid month to "Agent Mulder" would be awesome and i thought it might give me a few good games with out PGE's and no one knowing who i was for a bit. So I eventually saw Ryan on and asked him politely if i could change my name. He said "Yes"....a few seconds later he said "hit refresh" and a little box popped up that said "Type username here 16 characters max". So i did and then Agent Mulder was born.

Nonetheless i won June and met my goal of 300k+. In July I started to get really irritated with my real life as i had left the house and my ex wouldn't let me see my daughter, so things people said would really get me angry and i projected my anger at people on kdice for being dumb. I started to get banned more and more and PGE people that needed PGE'ing. Qazi got mad at me because i didn't protect him one game and killed him instead. This set the ball in motion for a permaban. I started having an "I don't give a fuck attitude with the game" and during my PGEs i would say in chat over and over "I'm Buck and I'm here to fuck" (reference to Kill Bill) and in the meantime people were complaining about that i guess and Qaziyev was in the works of sending all of our facebook chat to Jurgen because he was mad over one game.

So here I am in the middle of a members tourney getting stabbed by shadolin. I'm killing him and Moulue the guy i flagged starts protecting him and fighting me. Jurgen gave me strict rules to obey and either he received Qazi's email during that tourney or didn't like that i started winning and Jurgen bans me mid turn, kicking me from the table. At this point i was mad, but now I AM FURIOUS. his ban stated:

 "The real reason that you're getting banned is that you are completely not respecting any rules that I gave you to behave better. -chat +play -post jurgen 2:39 PM, Thursday July 17, 2014 CDT"

I'm not mad at Jurgen anymore, but at the time I was. He was doing what he thought was right, but I do believe he was being harsher on me than he would be with anyone else and singling me out.

So I started making accounts to play with (still didn't know about disposable mail). It worked okay for a day or 2 until i started getting found out and banned again. I was alone in the world and kdice kept me occupied. So I was able to make accounts play some games, play a few tourneys before getting banned again. Jurgen gave in a few times and let me play, but would ban me again if someone said it was me. So, integral caught wind of that and any new account that was made (even if it wasn't me ) he would go and tell jurgen about just so i would get banned, this was probably funny to him. Also "Agent Mulder has left / Agent Mulder is here" was kinda funny.This went on and on until about September. I made an Account Dingo8myBB, Jurgen allowed me to play it for a bit after i moved into my new place, but that soon ended somehow i forget how. So the "Agent Mulder has left / Agent Mulder is here" started again. I would just leave my computer on auto refresh and let it go and go to work.

Around this time me and Integral (post mod status) started to chat a bit on a 5k table alone, mostly talking about Clash of Clans. I asked him what was going on with Qaziyev's pga team (fatman, cemt, murti, tyla, TASOS, ...the list goes on and on) and asked why he was able to get away with it. Integral said that if Jurgen banned all of them it would slow down traffic immensely on the site and potentially lose Ryan some money. Integral said he had a talk with Jurgen about this ( whether it was true or not ...who knows)

All i really wanted was just to play on there and pass the time when I am home. I had fun there, but being banned made it my job to make new names and fuck with people there. It became funny to me to see how many names i could make and then came disposable email. I was able to make a name in about 10-20 seconds with confirmation. After Fatman_X posted my facebook in the forums a guy named "Axl Rose Sucks " got in touch with me there and said "nice trolling". At this point ever getting Agent Mulder seemed like only a dream. So through trolling i made a friend. We trolled the site hard. He showed me how to proxy/VPN a little bit better and showed him my Russian proxy site. we were having fun doing what we were doing. He also showed me the "Shortkeys" program and pretty soon the chat boxes were getting filled with hundreds of lines of Backstreet Boys, N*SYNC, Britney Spears lyrics and even Speeches made by Abraham Lincoln. Ryan soon fixed that and put a limit on the chat boxes and even fixed the "is here and has left".

I started talking to jurgen through email once again and was able to get chat back on Agent Mulder, but was soon banned after 10 days for talking to a friend about that month in June. Jurgen didn't like what I said so back to being "perma" again. 

I had so many fun nights on there making funny name and even having 4-5 proxies playing at one table. A well known player, that i mentioned before, BigDaddyKane (moderator) got in on the fun with me. Instead of banning me right away he sat and played and warned everyone what was going on. After a game or 2 people were very anxious to try and get a seat with the Proxies that were named PGA I, PGA II, PGA III, PGA IV. i got as far as the 2k tables on all 4 names before i ran out of time on the proxies and went to bed. 

Trolling started to become an art form in a way. Making witty, funny names. Watching people get mad over things said or done at the table. Playing with a few friends, catching up with a few old friends. People ask and complain about me wasting time making names and doing that. I would have been playing there for that amount of time anyways . You may think i was doing it out of spite, well maybe at first because i was annoyed at being banned , but no, i actually found it hilarious and having a friend to troll with was also a plus.

The "Bots" were actually a funny addition to the trolling at the time i was too. One account getting 100k in one hour and taking over many aspects of the leader board? LOL cmon that is funny. Although I will not say who it was, it was pretty funny to watch the moderators and other players talk about it and wonder who it was. I was even accused of doing it in chat by 2 kdice mods.

There are so many forum posts about me on there it's kinda of funny too. It's like a mini soap opera. I like to read what people have to say and accuse me of , even if it isn't true. I have seen THRILLHO on the there and in chat writing about me saying i was there trolling at time i wasn't, and being - chat i couldnt defend myself for anything, not that they would believe me anyways by this point. It just seemed by a certain point every troll, every new name, i was getting accused for them all. It's kinda fucked up, but funny too because they cant differentiate me from the other guys that prolly aren't permabanned.

Jurgen has said some nasty things on there about me that went above and beyond a personal level, so i have said some nasty things back. I'm not a bad guy, but when you get personal, i will also.

Eventually I was able to get + post, but that didn't last long either because i questioned a few things in the forums (that is what +post is for) ...so back to trolling it was again. I have slowed down a lot from what it used to be with the trolling, just chilling on gpokr, or getting in a few games on kdice before getting banned, sometimes it goes undetected for a day or more. 

But like i said before, i really never wanted to troll that site, but i had no other choice and really nothing else to pass the time. And now with Axl staying away from Kdice it's not as fun anymore. I have noticed many don't talk there anymore either, the site has become very dry and ill tempered. 

I am not saying all of my action were justified in my time there. I do believe Jurgen's ban were more on a personal level other than banning for the real rules of the game. Jurgen makes house rules. Many others have done worse than i have (playing wise) and still play there to this day. Maybe one day Agent Mulder will be unbanned (when jurgen can accept the fact that I'm a good guy that just wants to pass time and have fun) and i will be able to play again. Don't get me wrong, I like Jurgen and Integral. We had many good chats and good games together, but i guess they have a job to do and it is what it is. I  have had a lot of good memories there and have made a lot of friends there also, whether it be chat friends, OTF, or PGAs. I think everyone who has played Kdice has had it effect their life in some way. I see my time spent there as a positive experience because i had fun doing what i did and a lot of laughs.

Well anyways, you may see me there from time to time (I'm not trying to hide), I just enjoy the site and have fun there.

Sincerely, 
Agent Mulder


EDIT: If you would like to check out another good Kdice read go here :  http://kdicerisk.blogspot.co.uk/

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically, 7000 pages of excuses and twisted truths, trying to minimalise or justify everything that has been done. It's fine to me if you really believe your own dilussions but at the same time it's pretty sad that you don't just admit to yourself that you're a cheat (half of those 300k were from pga) and a troll (close to 1000 banned accounts by now?) that got more than enough second chances to change behavior. You will never understand that the reason you got permabanned is ONLY because your own unacceptable behavior. Don't look for excuses. Nobody forced you to cheat or troll. You did it. No one made you proxy, pga, spam, troll, insult people, harass people,... you chose to do all that without ever stopping.

    You say that many others have done worse and are still around but you're completely wrong there. In fact you scored as the worst offender ever in every possible bannable category. Except the pga category but even there you were far worse than 90% of all the people that ever got banned for pga. So that's a VERY bad track record won't you say?

    Kdice brings out the worst in you so we're doing you a favor in keeping you away from the site after all the things that you did. If you were a good guy, you would fairly quickly leave the site , even if you felt the permaban was undeserved. No single good guy would keep trolling the site for months, trying anything possible to annoy, troll or chock people.

    If you think you're going to get another long discussion where you can try and justify all your crap, don't get your hopes up. This is a one time comment. Feel free to delete this since this is your own propaganda threat.

    Good luck with your life away from KDice. Sincerely, Jurgen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm, you really think Shannon would spend this long on a blog full of lies and bullshit?

      But hey, I suppose you would never admit his account being true. Even if there was strong evidence supporting what he was saying / backing his claims. Let's face it, you would never back down now, as would only make you look stupid. That's what it really come down to, you've been saying he is perma-banned for far too long to ever free agent. It's not about the truth, it's about your ego.

      "'We're doing you a favor in keeping you away from the site after all the things that you did"

      ^ Man you're not doing anyone favours. In case you didn't read his blog fully, he mentioned that Kdice was his way out from the bullshit in his life. He loved Kdice, and you are taking that one thing away from him. Then you act surprised that he keeps playing his favourite game "without ever stopping". Dude for real, you're smarter than this. He explained his reason for continuously trolling / playing at the end. "You may see me there from time to time (I'm not trying to hide), I just enjoy the site and have fun there." Moreover him being banned, isn't doing you any favours, since your time is being wasted. Nor the players since they are just being heavily trolled.

      "In fact you scored as the worst offender ever in every possible bannable category".. ?
      ^ Just because you say "in fact" before a statement doesn't make it is a fact Jurgen. You haven't given anyone evidence of that he is the worst offender. There are far worse out there than Shannon, I've seen them, and I even believe I was one (yet you were probably unaware of how shit of a player I was until I created my blog, and you / integral gave me plenty of chances - which really shows you haven't got a fucking clue on what's what man). I trolled way more than Shannon between Sept - Dec, and probably these "1000 accounts" (most likely a complete bullshit figure that came out of your ass) you mistaked for mine. You know if I wasn't given more chances, who knows, I could still be trolling this site right now (making myself way more of a problem).

      I don't expect you to reply to me, after all you said your comment was a one-time comment. But that's cool, I'm not asking you to. I didn't write this up to attack you as a person, but your arguments.

      Feel free to delete your comment since it was dumb as fuck.

      Sincerely,
      Axl Rose Sucks

      Delete
    2. *and these "1000 accounts" (most likely a complete bullshit figure that came out of your ass)
      *** many of them you probably mistaked for mine

      Delete
  3. Well, there goes Jurgen lying again and still keeping that BIG HEAD on his shoulders. Last night on a 5k table he had many lines of chat. One of those lines said "No i didn't read the whole thing, i stopped after the first paragraph.", hmmm you wrote this comment before you said this and many of the stuff you wrote in your comment contradicts what you were telling people in chat. Jurgen, I know you want to look cool and look a "smart" "edgy" guy when you are around your kdice buddies, but c'mon. You will use it at my expense(LIKE YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE), hence the permaban. You know there was no real reason for a permaban. I was just something you wanted to try out. When you realized you were wrong you couldn't turn back because of your ego and how it would make you look to others. Well anywayyyys I appreciate your input ...

    Happy Rolling ;)

    ReplyDelete